Monday, October 29, 2007

dhoom machale dhoom machale dhoom!!

Never hv i hated a song more than "dhoom " today. it was my xam tode..the first 1. as it is m sufferin 4m some f*n viral watever.my 1st xam 2de..poor subject..poor books....ignored thru out d year ..only 2 b scanned n rescanned n rescanned...a de..a night..few hrs...n few mints. before the xam. i kept studyin laaaaaaaate till night yest. as a result..i hv deeeeeeeep wells under my eyes.
I was pretty nervous as ppl kept pourin me wid "clearin CS in an attempt is difficult"! neways..i reached my centre where my sis-frd was waitin 4 me wid best o luck gifts..aah..some relief..she made me a lil easy..but i was still chokin on d inside...half cuz o nervousness n the rest cuz o the fu***n infection.v talked a bit while i glanced thru my books and odr complacent students ard. "sab padha?" i asked sheepishly.... "hahahaha wat a joke" .. was d reply. but d nervousness behind the hahaha was pretty obviously palpable in all their faces.
It was time..n v started to walk up d stairs ..remindin me o bhagat singh..rajguru..wat was d third guys name? (shit i hate myself 4 not rem.!) tryin 2 hold myself ...i climbed d stairs while my sis-frd payal kept sayin stuff in my ear..most of it consisted of best o luck...boy i told her i needed luck! n so was glaaaaad. v kept climbin n suddenly trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr some f* siren rung tht almost got me a cardiac arrest. v later found out tht it was som factory signal. mutterin all sorts a words under our breath ..v reached d hall.

got the question paper. was glad its contents looked familiar.took a deep breath n started 2 rite..while in my mind--karchale hum fida jaano tan saatthiyon---question 1 ..some thinkin n bingo..quest 2..business ethics...business ethics..umm ummm n suddenly ishq ishq karna hai karle! hell wat on earth was tht!??! oh nothin...the "frendly" invigilator n his f*n fone...tht ensured tht v ver all awake n kickin. it must hv rung ard a dozen times! everytime i wud think of some nice words...i wud b forrced to think of tata young dancin over Abis baby!!!

concentration test...was it??

ps; n 4 those of u caring 1s who r wonderin how my xam was....my xam was gud...but yaar xam to acha hi jaata hai..saala result hi dhoka de jaata hai...hehe .jokes apart it was gud.

No comments: